Page 3 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
wat colour should i paint the wide arch car
Poll ended at Sat May 26, 2007 2:47 pm
 electric blue,  25%  25%  [ 1 ]
 white  75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:59 pm 

Yes it's a Devil indeed 8) Had it too under the 16V the past year. Now due to MOT put a tuning catalyc convertor on it. No significant loss of power so far. The sound is a bit less racey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:04 am 

Mates,

I have already got a devil backbox...would love to get the decat pipe and the centre box as well...

Cruiser,

which ebay did you see the pipe? im itching to get one now

:twisted:

Max16V

1995 ZX 16V

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:25 pm 

Cant find it anymore.. Its sold I'm affraid :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:44 pm 

just a few pic to show u how im doin.shed so small can take a gd pic of the back hahahah.dnt no why i havint done much on the car just lak of time and wanting to do it all myself really.now that i have the red car half done ish i have time for the wide one.it just needs a little bit of welding and thewings will all go one apart from the one with the fuelcap on it will leave to last.the bumpers ar all on the mountings and all finish just useing them to much up the arches.one side is totaly done just need to smooth it down.back axle aint done yet sum bolts are stuck so thats the main problem but wont take to long just fiddle with the torison bar then paint it all nice with new dics in pads while it of.

Last edited by dugy cam on Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:47 pm 

wow very cool 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:40 pm 

awel got the morette headlights from whitty ther on the car looks great.bumber is here and is painted along with the sideskirts just need to find time to put them on :D
Shot with KODAK DX6490 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA.

spax ajustable supension

the old interior from my first car the 5door turbo diesil

just showin how i put the harness on built me on frame for the seat.
not realy in to speakers and amps in that but

me good old first car sh still going strong my sister drives her nowadays

used to have the on the 3door 1.4 they used to be stuck togher.i had them in the middle of the car.looked nice and a very deep noises to them

wee bit of damage sumone ran in to it while it was parked that was it dead.was gutted boo hoo

Shot with KODAK DX6490 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-07-05
good old sideskirts painted.wat a view aswell

Shot with KODAK DX6490 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-07-05

order this bumber so i can have it on while i make a custom on to fit that noone else will have.will get 4inch spots.cause headlights arint wrkin that well at the mo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:24 pm 

any updates dooooood?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:04 pm 

dod? lol.yeah red car has bine of the road for 2 weeks now bonnet is getin redone and sortd.new bumber and side skirts are on with the 4 spots.morrette dont fully wrk yet hahahhah.the other car is cuming along cant say wat im donin or wont show soz.hows ur car going

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:55 am 

rain + no garage = no play :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:01 pm 

thought u had the canapy thing that was in the photos.nice white zx 16v on ebay a beuty u c it :D tempting but that wuld be greedy from me lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:57 pm 

yeah, the canopys ok but not ideal, I live effectivly in the middle of a field so the winds are quite strong.
Saw that white one too, ph1 though, prefer a ph2 if I was being picky. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:50 pm 

Shot with KODAK DX6490 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-07-27

looks gd with the headlights shame no lights work

will right sumthing beside them wen i get time.bonnet and grill aint ready yet goin to paint the wingmirrors aswell and lower the car lower and then finally wheels then the good stuff :D so wat u guys think i dnt mind if u hate it just intrested in wat people think u cant all like it :(

just wondering if u bought s16 strut brace that wuld fit a zx16v rite or wrong.just alot cheaper than zx struat brace i no in no i dnt buy peugeout parts hahahahaha.

thing are cumin on nice and slowly hahahahone day i will get them lights wrking.bonnet wont take to long will get that paint with the wing mirrors possibly back bumber as i have bought a quad exhsaust system for the car will have to smooth over the standard exshaust hole lucky i have a couple of bumbers lyin around.after that who noes wat i will get for the red one.mmmmmmmmmmm i wonder

just a couple of pics of my interior dont think i have posted any before.some slight changes.the seats and harness ar from rage.i changed the doorcard i like it but hey ho.and of course the usal stuff everybody does like footpedals and sillplates uprated speaker and that i like it the way it is for now so no changes.needto focus on the other car :D

got me gd old backboxs got them on the car just need to balance the and alighn them.hope they soung as gd as the look
Shot with KODAK DX6490 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-08-14

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:56 pm 

well i had a bit of time to do my cars lately so great news and bin getin a bob or to aswell so. first of the bonnet vent will be on with the grill and wing mirrors painted red.new 17 deep dish wheels.lowered with drilled and groved dics and sum pads dnt really care about wat sort of pads lol.then it on to my strut brace upper and lower.plus a hole heap of shiney bits for the engine bay. :D the wide boy is geting along one side is done minus the special bit im doing thtas why it taking long and i dnt get timejust incase u think im rubbish and slow.cheeeky u. bumpers and that are all ready to go on.once again it is the worse made kit ever all squint and no align or anything ruff as beep beep beep beep.lol mre fun in a way i never want to finish it to much fun.bet i wont lol.got the morrette wrking months and months after i got them so that tells u i im to laid back and never get time to sort a few headlight especily wen the highland are full of big hungry stags that like to wreck cars.fotos soon money spend soon then xmas so lucky. gd old santa.cant wait :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:54 am 

photo, photo, photo!!! :lol: :lol:

we like to see... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:46 pm 

OK DIDINT GET DEEP DISH ALLOYS FOUND OUT I DONT LIKE THEM THAT MUCH SO BACK TO OLD 5SPOKE WHEELS WITH I HAVE ALLWAYS LOVED.LIKE TO NO WAT U THINK OF THEM.SOZ FOTOS ARE SO LATE AFTER I WULD HAVE HAD THEM UP SOONER.NEVER FOUND TIME
LOOK WELL NICE ON THE FRONT AND BACK OF THE CAR NICE IN SNUG IN THE FRONT ARCH THEY WIL BE WEN I PUT THEM ON.DEAD HAPPY WITH MY CHOICE.WONT BE PUTTING THEM ON FOR A WHILE WILL BE USEING THEM TO ROUGHTLY GUIUD ME ON THE WIDE ARCH CAR AS THEY WILL BE A WEE BIT MORE HELPFUL THAN THE STANDARD MRK 1 ALLOYS.WHICH MEANS I WILL HAVE A SET OF MARK 1 AND 2 ALLOYS FOR SPARES WIT WOO
JUST A COUPLE OF FOTOS OF ME MUCKIN ABOUT PROBLY HOW FAR OUT THE WHEELS WILL BE ON THE WIDE KITED CAR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO
THIS FOTO IS QUITE CLEVER/FUNNY AS THE BIG WHEEL LOOK LIKE ITS LIFTED THE CAR UP TO GIVE IT THE SLOPING AFFECT WITH THE SMALL WHEEL AT THE FRONT WEN REALLY ALL IT IS A MAGICAL TRICK TO THE MIND :D
AFTER A WEE WHILEY I GOT THE BONNET BULGE BACK ON AND THE OLD FAVOURITE GRILL.GOT IT ALL STRAIGHT.THE FIRST PICTURES OF IT WITH THE NEW BUMBER THINK IT GOES TOGETHER VERY NICELY JUST NEED TO APLEY THE SAME MESH IN THE GRILL TO THE BUMBER.WHICH I HAVE ALL GD.ALOTS OF MONEY GOING TO BE SPEND AND LOTS OF TIME DEDECATED TO THE CARS THIS NOVEMBER MONTH.SO WILL TRY UPDATING IT.FUN STUFF AND NOT FUN STUFF HAHAHAH.LET US NO WAT U THINK :D

Page 3 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next